Spring classes start on April 10th, 2017
- Tai Chi for Health and Healing - 7:00-7:30 pmA half-hour class. A series of eight exercises taken from the tai chi form - easy to learn, easy to follow along. Suitable for anyone interested in the health benefits of tai chi. $80 for the semester as a standalone class. Free to students registered for one of the 7:30 tai chi form classes.
- NEW Begining Class (B1), first third - 6:30-7:30 pmLearn the first third of the Tai Chi form, from the opening to cross hands. No prerequisites.
- ONGOING Begining Class (B1), first third - 7:30-8:30 pmLearn the first third of the Tai Chi form, from the opening to cross hands. No prerequisites.
- B2: Second third of form - 7:30-8:30 pmLearn the second third of the form, from cross hands to the push kick. Prerequisite: B1.
- B3: Final third of form + review & corrections - 7:30-8:30 pmLearn the last third of the form, from the push kick to closing. Includes review and corrections for students who have completed the form and deeper experience of the principles. Prerequisite: B1 and B2.